AEW Double or Nothing

I know that speak for everyone in the professional wrestling community when I say my interest is peaked. All Elite Wrestling's Double or Nothing could be the start of a new chapter in wrestling, specifically one not written by Vince McMahon. The buzz continues to grow even as I write this. Will finally a promotion be large enough to foster some competition like back in the Monday Night Wars? I'll be watching Saturday May 25th from my living room to find out. For so long we have been hostages to the scope creep of the WWE and it's never ending campaign of title making and pointless story-lines. Is AEW just another shirt company forever doomed to the indy's?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone have ECW Heatwave 1997 ippv?

Donate Now!

Fred Rosser aka Darren Young Meet & Greet w/ Money in the Bank Watch Party