Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules

I just finished reading Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules by A. J. Mendez


AJ Lee aka A.J. Mendez incredible autobiography covers much more than just professional wrestling, but her early life with a difficult family. She goes into heartbreaking detailing dealing with a bipolar mother and then later her own mental illness. If you are a fan of AJ Lee or mid 2000s WWE history I would suggest you give this a read. Book reviews are hard because at some point I'm just reading the book to you. 


Combat Arts Preservation & Education
Founded April 18, 2018
Please donate at www.paypal.me/combatartsedu
Shop on amazon.com using this link to support CAPE: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-1648027
Links
Facebook @CombatArtsEdu
Twitter @CombatArtsEdu
Instagram @CombatArtsEdu
Eventbrite @CombatArtsEdu
Redbubble @CombatArtsEdu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone have ECW Heatwave 1997 ippv?

Donate Now!

Fred Rosser aka Darren Young Meet & Greet w/ Money in the Bank Watch Party